Ladies, maintain your weaves. Make sure it looks good and fresh. Men and the public in general do not like bad looking weaves. It personally affects humanity.
The Bad Weave To Do List:
- Wrap and moisturize like its your own hair. It keeps the shine and bounce.
- If you are using the same weave after 3 years. Please, get a new one. It’s overdue.
- Comb and Brush. Brush and Comb. I understand it may shred sometimes, but who cares. It ain’t your real hair, so detangling is a must.
- If you smoke, quit. If you don’t quit, smoke away from your weave, especially if you don’t wash it regularly.
- If it’s a wig, take it off before you sleep and moisturize. Put it in satin. It will look amazing in the morning.
- If you work out a lot. Wrap it. I know it may look a little ghetto, but it is worth while. The salt from the sweat can easily dry out the weave and become detangled.
Ladies that wear ratty weaves, if you are offended, then I am talking to you, it is time for you to become a little bit more detailed oriented. Your weave is supposed to look real unless you are modeling at a hair show.I feel Youtuber FabulousShontay pain. I was a victim a few times, but I learned and it is time to rise up and share the knowledge.