Brazilian Knot Extensions are a no-braid type of hair extension that offers an amped up head of hair with minimal damaging consequences in the long-term. It can last up to eight months with the proper care. Brazilian knots look extremely natural and can even be pulled into a tight ponytail and up do seamlessly without any evidence of extensions.
Brazilian knots cool protective choice for any hair type, if be taken care of properly. By far, it has been considered the least damaging strand by strand extension. An average starting price ranges between $300-$500, nearly half the price of other fusion type extensions.
How It’s Done
Brazilian knots are applied with small sections of your natural hair knotted around small group of strands of extension hair using thread, the actual weave, or tiny rubber bands. Ideally, you should have at least a half inch of natural hair out to work with.
If you plan to get these extensions, please treat carefully as you would your own hair.
- Using a moisturizing shampoo once a week will give your hair and extensions its hydration
- Moisturizing your scalp and hair on a daily basis is very important.
- Don’t for get to wrap it at night.
- Even though they last up to 6-8 months, you should change them every 3 months to prevent breakage from the extension.
- You can put heat on it because it does not melt or fall out.
- If you wanted to take them out, they are super easy.
Watch How It Is Done
Prominent Salons that offer Brazilian Knots
Los Angeles,Ca & Gaithersburg,Md
Jamaro Hair Salon
266 Cottage Grove rd
97 Scollard st
Bubbles & Angels Hair Salon
82 Avenue East
Islip, New York