To all the beautiful relaxed or straightened short haired women, you are definitely envied for be bold enough to cut your hair. But, I must mention that it must be a headache maintaining it.
Are you thinking about cutting your hair? There are some pro and cons doing this, especially if you have relaxed hair.
Pros on Going Short:
- Easier to brush and style.
- When it is hot, you won’t have to worry about the extra heat from your hair.
- If you like attention: It draws a lot more attention, as people still expect women to have long hair.
- You will be saving more money and time when using products. Less hair equals less usage of products.
- People treat you with more respect. Short hair is an authoritative hairstyle.
Cons of Going Short:
- Less styling options: This is it, there are not a lot of options like a ponytail, bunning, etc…unless you add in extensions.
- Maintenance can be annoying, especially if have a specific style. You may have to visit your stylist more than usually.
- If you dislike attention: It draws a lot more attention, as people still expect women to have long hair.
- Some stone age men prefer longer hair. That is if you are looking.
If you decided to get a cute haircut, good for you. It will grow back within 6 months to a year if you hate you.
Moreover, Halle Berry’s pixie haircut seemed at one point the style to get. It seems easy to do. Basically, just flipping you hair with a flat iron random ways.
Well, Youtuber 401Gigi shows us how to get this look.