- 4 tbsp. wheat-germ oil
- 2 tbsp. grape-seed oil
- 2tbsp. cocoa butter
- 1 tbsp. dried chamomile flowers
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp. raw apple-cider vinegar
- 1 egg yolk (at room temperature)
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- Heat the vegetable oils and the cocoa butter in a pot over low heat until the butter melts completely.
- Stir in the dried herbs and heat (do not boil) over flame for 30 min. Gently squeeze the mixture through a piece of clean cloth to strain out the herbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the vinegar and the egg yolk. Slowly add the herb-oil blend and beat it with a whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the essential oil and blend thoroughly. Then apply the hair treatment as described.