- 1 cup dried chamomile flowers
- 1 cup dried burdock root, chopped
- 1 cup dried rose petals
- 2 qt. raw apple-cider vinegar
- Place the dried herbs in a tall, wide-mouthed 2-qt jar with a screw top, and cover them completely with vinegar. The dry herbs will swell and absorb the vinegar, so keep adding vinegar until the herbs are “swimming” in liquid. Before closing the jar, lay a piece of plastic wrap over the mouth to prevent rust from forming. Secure the lid tightly, and allow the mixture to steep for 2-3 weeks in a sunny location. After the mixture has steeped, pour the vinegar through a fine sieve, and wring the herbs out well. Filter the vinegar through a piece of gauze, and pour it into a bottle.
- Massage 2-4 tbsp. of the vinegar, diluted with an equal amount of water, into the scalp, and cover the hair with a plastic cap for up to 30 min. Rinse thoroughly.