Who does not want to have a strong, silky, shiny, and lustrous hair? Not only women, men as well, ready to do anything to keep their hair in a healthy and beautiful condition. After all, hair adds beauty, charm, and confidence in anyone’s look and personality.
When you decide to improve the condition of your hair naturally, you cannot ignore the tea tree oil. Earlier used in Australia as great miraculous oil for several health and beauty benefits, this oil is now used throughout the world for various good reasons. In fact, you can easily find this oil in any one’s beauty arsenal as a great natural solution for combating different hair problems naturally. But, before starting exploring the benefits of using tea tree oil, we have to accept the fact that there are no definite ways to control hair loss and damage, but one can control the problems related to hair through proper applications of this oil. Continue reading to know how this act as a boon for hair.
- Treats Dandruff: Dandruff is one of the major concerns for those having a dry scalp. It acts as a great boon for removing dandruff. Acting as a great moisturizer, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal agent, it moisturizes the scalp, maintains scalp pH, remove scalp dryness, and thereby proven quite effective in combating dandruff. Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes with the blend of tea tree oil with any carrier oil to get the best result in few applications.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Tea tree oil is also proven quite effective in stimulating hair growth. Enriched with potent hair care properties, it helps in unclogging hair follicle and nourishing hair roots. Take a few drops of this oil and mix it into a tablespoon of coconut, jojoba, or almond oil to prepare a blend. Massage your scalp and hair using this blend 2 to 3 times in a week to get noticeable results.
- Cleanses Scalps and Clears Clogged Pores: It is also a powerful natural disinfectant. It cleanses the scalp and clears clogged pores, thereby proven quite beneficial for boosting hair re-growth. Clogged pores are the main reasons behind the dull, dirty, and damaged hair. Besides, they also promote the hair fall problem.
- Soothes & Calm Scalp Infections: Being a great source of antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal properties, it works quite effectively in alleviating dandruff, and other scalp infections. Take bath by mixing a few drops of this oil in a bucket of water regularly to naturally keep your hair in a healthy condition.
- Kills Lice: The essential oil of tea tree is also proven quite beneficial in killing lice which is one of the main reasons of hair damage. Mix 12 to 18 drops of tea tree oil in a tablespoon of olive oil and apply this blend as a hair mask and leave it for an hour. Repeat this treatment 3 to 4 times in a week to clear off lice completely.
Though tea tree oil is one of the healthiest oil for getting silky, shiny, and healthy hair naturally, you need to take a patch test to avoid any allergic reactions. It would be great to consult with a natural therapist to know whether you should give a try to this oil or not.