The Bantu Knot aka the knot outs are excellent way to sport a funky style, maintain hair collectively, and create amazing curls all at once.
To do this style you will need to wash and condition hair. I suggest leave in conditioner and towel drying. But, to each is own.
- Part your hair as you like. If you want, try diamonds like Niobe, Jada Pinkett’s character, in the Matrix Sequels.
- Once you parted your first section, just twist that section until it curls up tightly.
- You will then wrap it in a small bun. You can use a pin or not.
- Continue throughout the entire head until finished.
- The smaller the knots, the more curls you will get once you take out
- This can stay in for as long as a week if maintained properly
Here is a quick video >>>